Friday 6 August 2010

BACK TO THE BLOG

SO may have noticed a small gap in the old blog...but festival season took over my life. Please don't panic though!(as you were all obviously worried where i went!haha) i am here and i am still alive...and i have made up for my lack of recent drinking very quickly this week (7 bottles - 5 days!)

Lucky enough to work for the brilliant Converse and here's a little bit of what i got up to at a VERY successful and sunny 1234 and manic Underage Festival....
My Team!!

Converse @ 1234


1 down 1 to go...letting loose post 12344

Check out more pics and my (slightly corporate!) review here....http://www.converseblog.com/2010/08/1234-shoreditch-festival/

UNDERAGE MANIA!
Arhh the lovely Ellie with her Cons!

MENTAL SILENT DISCO vibes with Off Modern DJs......love you guys!

To exhausted for an aftermath....now back to my life


No comments:

Post a Comment