Friday 1 April 2011

Label Watch: Faun

'Ethereal, Pretty, Feminine' Words that do not fit in my wardrobe. I won't lie, i don't do floaty, feminine and over fussily clothing but I was intrigued when i recieved the invite and release for new label Faun.
Last week this new British label, kicked off my weekend by inviting me down to the launch party for their new online store and preview of the S/S11 collection. Their lookbook was so so but after viewing the collection in the flesh , my mind was changed, the lookbook definitly dosn't do this collection the justice it deserves! Designed by George Singleton, the range is small and simple, focusing on key prints, colour ways and shapes but adding a touch of charm through the addition of carefully thought out twists and detailing. Already coveted by the likes of Grazia and Sketchbook Magazine (who created this video from the launch) , Faun offers quality and feminine designs that you can't find on the highstreet but at prices that sit below the designer boutique range. Its a delicate collection perfect for S/S and those who are looking for something outside of the highstreet drone without breaking the bank!


Kicking off the launch day fellow bloggers AlexLoves, Fashionista Barbie and Anastasia & Duck were treated to a preview of the collection and tea and cake at cute shop-come-cafe Out of Town, which unfortunatly i couldn't make but I made sure my new Bertie shoes were donned for catch ups with the girls from Ballad Of, canapes, wine and music from Dj Nikki Beatnik at Cicada's.

No comments:

Post a Comment