Friday 28 January 2011

My Thursday curated by Lyle&Scott


Last night Lyle&Scott hosted the second instalment of their 4 Curated By gigs at London's XOYO. Featuring some of the best new talent around and building on the success of their first gig (with one of my favourite bands at the moment Trophy Wife) i was more than happy to be invited back down to check out their next line up of acts. On the night we were treated to sets from Foreign Office, Tribes (both worth a listen), Life in Film and the beautiful Paradise Point (my treat of the night!). I could sit here and bore you with a long written description on what a great night it was, but luckily for you the clever people at L&C have made a short video so you can check it out for yourself.

I also spied a couple of my fellow bloggers, a few musical friends and very randomly Martin Kemp and the beautiful Coco Sumner....a great night of acts (all very well dressed in L&C of course!) new,mental and old friends, dancing but a not so great head the next day! Big thank you to Lyle&Scott and I look forward to seing what they have up their well dressed sleeves in their 3rd instalment.

If your a band or artist and would like the chance to play the next night click here for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment